Below ______ _______ article about advertisements _______ by a student.
Upstairs_____ three experienced professors.
Walking towards us ______ Li Hua and his classmates.
A commercial advertisement is ______ which someone has paid for to advertise a product or service.
1) A book is ______ that can help deepen our thought and broaden our eyes.
2) This dictionary is __________ I am after.
3) I’d like to buy my mother a birthday present, ______ that is useful but not expensive.
PSAs ________ often _______ _______, and ______ _______ ______ educate people about health, ________, or any other problem that affects public welfare.
1) I don’t like this kind of cloth, as its colour runs easily. ( )
2) Still water runs deep. ( )
3) Tom will run in the race at 16:oo this afternoon. ( )
4) Peter always dreamed of running a large company in a big city. ( )
5) Don’t worry. After the party, I will run you home. ( )
6) That musical(音乐剧) ran for three months in Beijing last year. ( )
7) Could you run the machine for a moment? ( )
8) That kind of food runs bad easily on hot days. ( )
run across( ) run into( ) run out( )
run after( )
There are laws __________ people _______ advertisements that cheat people.
There are many ways ________ _______ these problems.
Look. There are several students _________ basketball on the playground.
There are lots of places interest ______ _______ _______ _______.